No Time To Weight
No Time To Weight
No Time To Weight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Time To Weight

A place where friends can come and share their struggles, victories and get help on our journey for weight loss, good health and general well being

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lean for Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cprcheetah

cprcheetah

Lean for Life Empty
PostSubject: Lean for Life   Lean for Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 pm

I am following Lean for Life which is a low carb (not as extreme low carb as Atkins) but it works. I lost over 70# in 2003/2004 and I hope that I can do it again! It's very good, you start with "Prep days" to get your body in the weight loss mode, then you do 3 days where you only eat protein, then 4 days of regular weight loss, then 1 protein day, 6 days of weight loss. Here's a 'basic' rundown:

Basics - Days 1-3 protein days. 6-12 approx 100 calorie protein snacks that are low carb, low fat. Examples - 4oz cottage cheese, 1 hb egg, 2 egg whites, 2.5 oz tuna, 3.5 oz fresh fish.

Days 4-7 - Same, but at B add one fruit or grain and L, D add - one veg, one fruit and 2c lettuce. 1 fruit per day should be citrus.
Day 8 and each week thereafter - protein day (as above)
Each day may be broken down like this:
snack,,,b-fast,,,snack,,lunch,,,snack,,dinner. You can put theam snack after dinner if you like also.

The first 6 weeks look like this:

3 protein days,,,4 fruit ,veggie and protein days
1 protein day,,,6 protein,,veggie and fruit days
1 protein day,,6 protein,,veggie and fruit days
1 protein day,,6 protein,,veggie and fruit days
14 days of metabolic adjustment

Back to top Go down
http://notime2weight.blogspot.com
MamaTo1TTC2

MamaTo1TTC2

Lean for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean for Life   Lean for Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Bless your heart. I seriously could not live without carbs.
Back to top Go down
cprcheetah

cprcheetah

Lean for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean for Life   Lean for Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 am

Trust me it is NOT easy.....I am a MAJOR carb addict....I love french fries, potato chips, tortilla chips etc but my body is helping me this go around as I have been getting sick eating potatoes, corn, and rice....bloat up, belly ache.....so not worth it! But definitely missing the carbs. I just have decided I would rather be thin, and I hope that it will help with my insulin resistance so I can conceive.
Back to top Go down
MamaTo1TTC2

MamaTo1TTC2

Lean for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean for Life   Lean for Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Maybe somewhere down the road I will be able to say "no" for good, but until then - I have to live by the "everything in moderation" mode.
Back to top Go down
cprcheetah

cprcheetah

Lean for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean for Life   Lean for Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 pm

MamaTo1TTC2 wrote:
Maybe somewhere down the road I will be able to say "no" for good, but until then - I have to live by the "everything in moderation" mode.

That's a good way to do it, that's what my dad is doing to lose weight....is moderation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lean for Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lean for Life   Lean for Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lean for Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Time To Weight :: Weight Loss Methods :: Low Carb-
Jump to: